Thursday, September 13, 2007


(photo courtesy of Bingle P. Productions)
"Hooters" brand hot sauce, ranked #1

Hello, my friends. I'm starting to have some fun with my newly-created "Multiply". It's another social networking site. I like it because you can keep your network small. You can post pics, songs, and videos. I tend to post some thoughts on Multiply that I don't post here. Friends on Multiply are kept updated on what the other friends have posted/written on a main board, which is pretty neat. You are able to see who has visited your page. It's turned out to be lots of fun maintaining the site. So join, hit up my site, and see who else is on Multiply. Holler!

http://kryptonson.multiply.com/
~~~~~~~~~~~
One of my favorite uncles is in town. He's really sick, so my family is taking him to a healing Mass at HF this THURS. Please be good superfriends and make a quick prayer for him. It would really make my day. Thank you.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I officially helped out with RCIA last night. I helped with music and group discussion. It's really a touching experience for me because I can see the apprehension, but at the same time, longing and hunger by the people for God. I thank the RCIA staff and the Moyas for opening this door for me. I hope to be useful from here on in.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I'll be emceeing the LSS at St. Pius V this weekend. Say a quick prayer for the participants. And please say a prayer for me that I only say the right words.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Agree or disagree with her view, yet Zee was the only person with the guts to comment on "pick up artists"

i've been in the dating-mode a couple of years before i met kris. through experience, finding guys in clubs, bars or lounge isnt the best place to find "the right one"... people you meet there are either there for fun or are not sure of what they really want..usually, those people are superficial and lack the conversation skills i look for in a guy.settings like these mask the inability of people to engage in meaningful conversation by loud music, physical packaging at alcohol. if you're in it for fun too.. its not a bad place to look.. unless you want something more meaningful... you'll definitely meet interesting people from all walks of life... but interesting doesnt necessarily mean good. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was watching Big Daddy (Adam Sandler) on cable yesterday. Does the Pick-Up Artist do an episode on the Borrow-Someone's-Baby-and-Use-It-To-Pick-Up-Chicks method?

Last Son of Krypton said...

re: using babies, puppies, wingmen, etc. i dont believe the PUA's use any such help. their goal is to be able to pick up on chicks solo, with no help from anyone or anything but their skill set