
(Me & "Krista" - Pinoy Bistro, Cerritos)
That's an authentic smile on my face. This is Krista, beauty pageant contestant and well-known hostess of Pinoy Bistro's karaoke bar. She's even more stunning in real life, no joke. She's "mestiza", if you can believe that. It was a trip when she spoke fluent tagalog. The best part of all, she thinks I have skills after I did a few songs that night. Now she'll expect me to do something every time I go there. M7, that's how we do.
FYI: Krista hosts every THUR & SAT night. I'll probably be there.
~~~~~~~~~~~
There's some stuff I've been praying about lately. Prayers for guidance, answers, advice, healing, etc. With that, I'll leave you with some scripture...
Philippians 4:6-7 "Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus."
I'm in my fortress of solitude recuperating. Wait for me, friends.


No comments:
Post a Comment