Monday, July 2, 2007

Here are just several personal pics from the HFYA mission trip last weekend. Enjoy...







Reflection: Although my physical powers and abilities are always intact, my spirituality has waned in recent times. Simply put, I've lost some focus. I can point to external factors, but I need to overcome them regardless, in looking at the big picture.

A good friend suggested that I go back to my roots to recharge my spirituality. So with that, I will immerse myself in catechistic study. (Catholic) Church theology and history is what brought me back home with a passion. I'll tag along with my original teacher/mentor as he teaches new students the ways of the Force.

Also, I've been asked to help out with music for another ministry this month. Music always helps me refocus. These 2 things should be good because I'll be in parishes where I won't know many people, so I can concentrate on myself.

So I'll try to dedicate the rest of this summer to fixing my relationship with God. Most likely, I would need to opt out of (ministry) leadership to accomplish my goal more effectively. It would take a miracle to keep me around. But I'll just have to see how things play out.

No comments: