The Tridium is now upon us. We go through our own Passion for the next few days. I will always associate Lent and Easter with my confirmation. I always get a kick out of seeing RCIA classes from different churches go through their ceremonies, especially Easter Vigil. It brings back memories of when I was so excited to become a full-fledged Catholic-Christian.
I remember the friends that were there that night, Rob & Em, B-Anne, Elliot, Mike & Genesis Roy, Maurice & Jaymee. My family made the trip, too. They all sat through a 3-hour service. I appreciate their support to this day.
This year, I will see Yasmeen get confirmed at the same church that I was 7 years ago. Trippy. I don't know how I'll feel, but I'll be there. If there's anything that I can take from being with her for a short while, is that I encouraged her to take the actual steps to becoming Catholic. At the end of the day, I have to be okay with that.
That reminds me about a question I constantly ask. I'll expand later.
Okay, M7 practice is tonight. Drop by HF and holler at us. I'm out.
Thursday, April 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment