Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Technology is pretty amazing. My new phone uses this external memory card. It's smaller than a dime and holds 64MB. That little card holds about the same amount of data as 60 of those old "floppy" disks. Dang, remember those? What's more amazing is that there's a 1GB card available. It's pretty sweet because you can just transfer your MP3's, videos, and pics to that card and view them on your phone. Forget about downloading songs from your phone, that costs a fortune! Now we can exchange songs, pics, and ring tones, friends!

A new gal pal of mine, Remilla, told me that she's a shoe-in to take over CSULB's Newman's Club next term. If that happens, she wants to incorporate more praise & worship at their meetings. Currently, I think they mostly do talks with some socializing after. She'd like for me to help with music, and of course I will ask my superfriends to join me. I think it'd be nice to help out my alma mater in this way.

Thing is, I think Newman meets on WED nights, like HFYA. I suppose I could alternate. It's another ministry I plan to explore. As far as all other ministries are concerned, where I will give the most of my time will be at the place where I'm most happy. Only time will tell where that is.

I'm excited to get jammin again with M7. We plan to put out some new covers for the next gig, more upbeat tunes. But if we do slow jams, they will definitely be the pimp classics. Our practices will be THUR nights at HF. Feel free to drop by!

No comments: