"The ultimate test of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and moments of convenience, but where he stands in moments of challenge and moments of controversy."
~ Martin Luther King, Jr., 27 January 1965
Ya know, I never did that whole New Year's resolutions list thing. So here are some of mine for 2007, in no particular order...
- study hard
- get into the nursing program
- have a spring and/or summer fling
- attend a "Days" retreat
- slim down to 170 lbs
- bench press 315 lbs
- learn martial arts from Dave
- enter 2007 WSOP satellites
- qualify for the 2007 WSOP
- win money at the 2007 WSOP
- play more M7 gigs
There's more, but that's all I'll post for now.
I'll be at the gym tonight. Holler if you wanna join. Peace.
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment